The Hospital Liaison is responsible for the external sales and marketing of the facility, working directly with hospitals, physician offices, and other medical and healthcare referral settings. A key component of this role is completing pre-admission patient clinical needs assessments to ensure that the clinical and psychosocial needs of our residents are met. Will cover Detroit market.
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of patient assessment experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop an SNF plan of action for nursing and rehabilitative services.
- Knowledge of skilled nursing facility coverage criteria and reimbursement.
- Able to function independently, make decisions, problem-solve, and utilize resources as necessary.
- Possess a thorough understanding and demonstrated the ability of the sales process/methodology which includes prospecting for new referral sources, account management, presentation skills, problem-solving, and strong closing capabilities.
How you will help people every day:
- Visit referral settings outside of the facility to provide marketing and sales, and conduct evaluations and assessments.
- Gain and maintain an in-depth clinical knowledge of the competencies and capabilities of clinical and rehabilitation products to accurately assess a patient and provide recommendations for placement.
- Serve as a representative of the facility in daily contact with medical personnel, patients, and others.
- Increase market share by developing and maintaining qualified referral sources through researching, profiling, cold calling, promoting, networking and in-depth selling to targeted accounts.
- Create prospect lists and maintain updated Accounts and Customer Files.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs