The Receptionist functions as the primary contact person for in-coming calls and greeting all visitors. This position is also responsible for providing a variety of administrative and clerical support.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
We can work with your scheduling needs:
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate and interact effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
How you will help people every day:
- Welcome and greet residents, family members, and visitors both in-person or over the phone.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and route callers as needed.
- Maintain weekly schedules for administrative staff and other staff, as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive resident, employee, and facility information.
- Update facility phone listing, as needed
This is a contingent position
Department: Social Services
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs