Join our Valley View Care Center team!
You will play a key role in creating and maintaining a pleasant and healthy environment for our residents and our employees. In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining the grounds, facility, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards and regulations, to ensure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at all times.
You will earn:
- Competitive starting wages
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- First Shift - Day Shift
- Full Time
How you will help people every day:
- Will maintain an outstanding appearance to all floors (hard floors and carpet) in a facility.
- Will use machines and hand tools.
- Will also perform routine building cleaning under supervision, including trash removal; mopping, stripping, buffing of floors; window cleaning; dusting, dust-mopping, and sweeping; cleaning laboratories; furniture polishing; moving and setting up furniture.
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC team:
- 1+ years of janitorial experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous floor care experience and knowledge of cleaning and maintaining hard floor surfaces such as VCT, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Terrazzo a plus but will train the right individual.
- Experience and knowledge in maintaining carpets in a commercial environment is a plus.
- Experience using low speed and high speed floor equipment and carpet cleaning/ extraction equipment is a plus.
- Must be able to clean facility efficiently, which includes walking, standing, reaching, stooping, bending and lifting.
- Must have ability to work with other crew members and take direction from supervisor, must be able to perform all physical aspects of job including lifting at least 35lbs.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs