Join our Hoyt Nursing & Rehab team!
The Social Services Director oversees and directs the daily operations of the social services department. This position is responsible for leading efforts to provide social services to residents and their families to enable them to deal with the impact of illness and extend placement. The Social Services Director participates in resident care management and plays a key role in advocating and promoting resident rights.
We are ranked at the top in our industry because of our staff’s commitment to excellence. We are very proud of what we do, and we are looking for the best talent to be a part of our epic team.
You will earn:
- Competitive starting wages based on valuable experience
- Yearly Wage Increases
- Sign-on Bonus of $4000 paid in quarterly increments
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Nursing Leadership Opportunities – grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- Participate in resident care management and ensure all established social services provisions are carried out.
- Identify medically-related social services needs of residents and ensure that these needs are met.
- Assist in meeting the psychological needs of each resident, including developing and managing services to improve social functioning, reduce psychosocial problems, enhance positive self-image, and preserve dignity.
- Coordinate psychiatric services and monitor psychoactive medication usage.
What will you need to be a part of our EPIC team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work; Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred; a minimum of a Limited License in Social Work required; LBSW/LMSW preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in a health care facility; long term care experience highly desired; working knowledge of gerontology.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Department: Social Services
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs