Join our South Lyon Senior Care & Rehab team!
Located just minutes from Brighton and Novi!
Our Certified Nursing Aides are more than just caregivers, they are friends and companions. They build relationships with our patients and families while providing assistance with daily living tasks like eating meals and laying down for bed. Our CNAs are uniquely positioned to notice changes in mood and behavior that is key in helping our clinical team recognize potential medical issues. You will know your patients so well that you will know when something is not right. Our CNAs are a critical component of our clinical nursing team.
We are closer than you think! Only 5 miles from I-96 and 8 miles from Novi!
You will earn:
- Starting wage $19.15 per hour - NEW WAGES!
- PLUS $3.20 per hour Hero Pay - NEW RATE!
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- All Shifts Needed
We are conveniently located:
- near 10 Mile Road & Pontiac Trail
- Just under 7 miles East of US-23
- Only 5 miles South of I-96 - easy drive!**
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will perform and document patient care using the individualized care plans as a guide. Bathing and all activities of daily living related care, such as skin care, preventative and supportive care, routine morning and evening mouth care, shaving, and dressing.
- You will perform and document nutritional intake, blood pressure, TPRs, catheter care, bowel/bladder training, weights, turning, positioning, range of motion, and ambulation.
- You will support physical, psychological, occupational, speech, restorative and recreational therapies by positively encouraging and promoting continued well-being.
- You will observe and report, as necessary, significant changes in routine or condition as appropriate to your nursing team
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- You have completed of an approved nurse aide training program, with current certification required from the State of Michigan
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a contingent position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs