Join our WellBridge of Rochester Hills team!
In collaboration with the Bistro Manager and Concierge, the Bistro Associate is responsible for providing the best culinary experience and ensure satisfaction is a top priority. Our patients look forward to their meals every day and we look forward to providing them with great food that invokes happiness and joy.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- PLUS Hero Pay New
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Part Time
- Monday - Friday schedule
How you will help people every day:
- Assist in the planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating the functioning of the Bistro, its programs, and activities.
- Prepare and deliver an EPIC food and beverage service program while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the coordination with food related activities with other departments.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- ServSafe and Allergen Trained
- Starbucks Barista trained.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide Bistro services.
- Must be knowledgeable of food service laws, regulations and guidelines governing dietary functions in nursing care facilities and food service establishments.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to interact effectively with residents, families, physicians, and staff.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs