Join the Evergreen Senior Care and Rehab Center team!
Specialties: Short-Term Rehab, Long-Term Care, Hospice and Palliative Care
Our RNs provide specialized care to patients in a variety of areas including orthopedics, cardiac, respiratory, oncology, palliative care, infections, neurology and dermatology.
You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
You will earn:
- Base Rate $35.15/hr RN - new wages!
- PLUS $3.20 per hour hero pay
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
- Pick up shifts & Earn extra $$
We need your help with these scheduling needs:
- Every Other Weekend
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized guest care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning guest well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
This is a contingent position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs