Join the Wellbridge of Grand Blanc team!
Do you love the technical aspects of nursing and take pride in being very thorough in your documentation? Consider The WellBridge Group as the next step in your career.
The MDS Nurse is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process. With a thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations, you will provide key leadership and contributions in ensuring compliance to requirements.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Sign On Bonus up to $6000
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher, with 5+ years of related experience.
- Current LPN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Critical thinking skills, sound judgement and decision making skills, strong organizational and follow-up skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to manage stress due to time constraints, responsibilities, emergencies, and interpersonal job demands.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide and teach job expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care values
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs