The Hospital Liaison is responsible for the external sales and marketing of the facility, working directly with hospitals, physician offices, and other medical and healthcare referral settings. A key component of this role is completing pre-admission patient clinical needs assessments to ensure that the clinical and psychosocial needs of our residents are met. This position will cover Detroit Metro market.
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of patient assessment experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop an SNF plan of action for nursing and rehabilitative services.
- Knowledge of skilled nursing facility coverage criteria and reimbursement.
- Able to function independently, make decisions, problem-solve, and utilize resources as necessary.
- Possess a thorough understanding and demonstrated the ability of the sales process/methodology which includes prospecting for new referral sources, account management, presentation skills, problem-solving, and strong closing capabilities.
How you will help people every day:
- Visit referral settings outside of the facility to provide marketing and sales, and conduct evaluations and assessments.
- Gain and maintain an in-depth clinical knowledge of the competencies and capabilities of clinical and rehabilitation products to accurately assess a patient and provide recommendations for placement.
- Serve as a representative of the facility in daily contact with medical personnel, patients, and others.
- Increase market share by developing and maintaining qualified referral sources through researching, profiling, cold calling, promoting, networking and in-depth selling to targeted accounts.
- Create prospect lists and maintain updated Accounts and Customer Files.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs