The HR Intern will support the recruiting team, assist in creating a robust pipeline of candidates, onboard new team members, learn how to process payroll and investigate employee questions/concerns within our organization.
You will earn:
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Some of your duties may include but are not limited:
- Posting positions through various means including print, social media, Indeed, Etc.
- Source candidates for open positions via the recruitment database
- Compose communication to potential candidates
- Assist with preparation for and running booths at vendor expos and job fairs
- Assist with the development of social media posts and research
- Assist with projects related to employee record-keeping, employee relations, new hire onboarding, candidate experience, international recruiting, job fairs, and recruitment strategy
- Retention strategies
- Assist with the completion of facility payroll processing
- Respond to employee relations issues including conducting timely, objective investigations on disciplinary actions, ensuring proper documentation is complete and appropriate, and outcomes are achieved.
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC team:
- At least 18 years of age of old
- Currently enrolled in a four-year College/University
- Studying human resource management or a similar field
- Ability to work flexible hours during weekdays or weekends, 16 hours or more a week for at least 90 Days.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Department: Home Office
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs