Join our EPIC team at Nexcare WellBridge Senior Living!
Nexcare Health Systems is seeking a highly organized and detail oriented individual with solid analytical and problem-solving abilities to join our high-volume accounts payable team in Brighton, MI.
- We are a corporate facility located in Brighton, Michigan.
- Opportunity for career growth!
- We are a company that lives by it's core EPIC values:
- E - Excellence
- P - Passion
- I - Innovation
- C - Care
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Yearly Merit Increases
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Support Accounts Payable Team & Accounting Team
- Vendor invoice tracking
- Assist facilities with Vendor relationships
- Track leases for multiple locations
- Some Analytical skills needed
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of related Accounts Payable or Accounting Experience
- Strong computer skills, including experience with computerized accounting systems and Excel.
Nexcare Health Systems offers a fantastic work environment and competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including generous paid time off; paid holidays; medical, dental, and vision insurance; employer paid life insurance; employer paid short-term disability insurance; voluntary long-term disability insurance; optional life insurance buy-up; a 401k plan with a company match; flexible spending account for medical and dependent care; tuition assistance of up to $5,000 per year; and an excellent work-life balance EAP program.
This is a full time position
Department: Home Office
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs