Join our EPIC team at Nexcare WellBridge Senior Living!
The Accountant is responsible for assisting with preparing financial statements and performing other general accounting functions such as monthly reconciliations, audit support, other ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create journal entries and post to GL.
- Review GL accounts to ensure that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to the monthly close schedule.
- Prepare monthly bank and account reconciliations.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Track fixed assets and maintain files for audit.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Assist with audits.
- Assist with year-end reporting as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Nursing Leadership Opportunities – grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 2+ years of related accounting experience, with an in-depth understanding of GAAP.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple accounts and tasks effectively.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with accounting systems and proficiency in Excel.
- Must be able to maintain the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full time position
Department: Home Office
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs