Join the Faith Haven Senior Care team!
The Housekeeping Aide performs a variety of tasks to maintain a clean and pleasant environment for all residents. Responsibilities include daily and weekly housekeeping activities as well as inside and outside housekeeping projects.
You will earn:
- Starting wage - $13.00 per hour
- PLUS $0.85 per hour hero pay
- PLUS $1.00 per hour Weekend Shift differential
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
- 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM Day Shift, includes every other weekend
Some of your duties include:
- Dust mop and damp mop resident rooms, hallways, dining areas, sitting and lobby areas, and other areas as assigned.
- Collect and properly dispose of trash and soiled linen.
- Mix and handle chemicals in a safe manner.
- Strip and refinish floors, clean and shampoo carpets, wash walls, and clean blinds, as assigned.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs