The Dietary Manager in Training is responsible for providing assistance in all food functions as directed and in accordance with established food policies and procedures while learning the overall operation of the Culinary Department. The Manager in Training will learn all of the operation rules in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility, to be able to assure that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the Culinary Services department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
We offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- Assist in the planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing of the Culinary Department, its programs, and activities under the supervision of the Executive Chef.
- Coordinate culinary services and activities with other related departments.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, interpreting, and implementing written culinary services policies and procedures.
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide culinary services appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents.
- Must have knowledge of dietary practices and procedures as well the laws, regulations and guidelines governing dietary functions in nursing care facilities.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs