The Assistant to the MDS Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process. This position will assist the coordinator to assure timely completion of the RAI process.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- Assist the Coordinator of the RAI process, ensuring timely completion of the MDS CAA’s an interdisciplinary primary care plan.
- Assist in completing the Resident Assessment Instrument accurately and in a timely manner.
- Enter data related to the RAI process into the electronic record-keeping system.
- Maintain and monitor compliance with state and federal rules and regulations related to RAI.
- Refer findings of inaccurate, untimely or incomplete documentation to the Administrator and follow through for timely compliance.
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher, with 1+ year related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English and able to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
- Advanced computer skills; experience with electronic charting desired.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs