Join our West Oaks Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
Our cooks prepare amazing and nourishing meals for our residents and ensure the highest quality standards of foodservice and the best culinary experience is provided at all times.
They work closely with the Dietary Director to create and review menus, prepare food, and ensure the meals are prepared in accordance with established portion control procedures, sanitary regulations, and established policies and procedures.
You will earn:
- Starting wages $17.25 per hour - NEW WAGES!
- PLUS Hero Pay New! ($0.85 per hour!)
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Part Time or Full Time needed
- Afternoon Shift Needed
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ServSafe certified.
- Basic Computer Skills
- At least 1 year of related food experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility, with strong knowledge of food procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs