Join our South Lyon Senior Care & Rehab team!
Our Skilled Nurses - both Registered Nurses & Licensed Practical Nurses, provide specialized care to patients in a variety of areas including orthopedics, cardiac, respiratory, oncology, palliative care, infections, neurology and dermatology. You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
We are closer than you think! Only 5 miles from I-96 and 8 miles from Novi!
We are conveniently located:
- near 10 Mile Road & Pontiac Trail
- Just under 7 miles East of US-23
- Only 5 miles South of I-96 - easy drive!**
- Only 8 miles away from Novi
You will earn: - **********NEW WAGES!**********
- Starting Rate: $36.15 per hour for RN
- Starting Rate: $30.15 per hour for LPN
- PLUS $3.20 per hour Hero Pay - NEW RATE!
- Sign on Bonus paid in Quarterly Increments for both full & part time
- $8000 for Full Time RN
- $4000 for Part Time RN
- $6000 for Full Time LPN
- $3000 for Part Time LPN
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account
- Career path opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
- 1st Shift - 6:30 am - 3:00 PM
- 3rd Shift - 10:30 PM - 7:00 am
- Includes Every Other Weekend / Two Weekends a month
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will perform a variety of treatments, including would care, irrigations, IV therapy, tube feedings, chest tubes and peritoneal dialysis.
- You will administer medications to patients as prescribed by the physician and advise patients and families regarding changes to medications, treatment plans, and patient condition.
- You will provide preventative and supportive care directed to the physiologic and psychosocial well-being of patients.
- You will oversee the CNA team including giving direction & assignments, offering training, and contribute to recognition and evaluations.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN or LPN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
Choose an easy way apply for this job opportunity:
- Apply to this posting below and we will reach out to you to discuss next steps
- Call us at 248-437-2048 to make an appointment
- Schedule a convenient time to stop by using this link:
- Email us your interest to Deborah Ryan at
- Visit our website to apply at www.nexcarehealth.com
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs