Join our Dimondale Nursing Care Center team!
They work closely with the Dietary Director to create and review menus, prepare food, and ensure the meals are prepared in accordance with established portion control procedures, sanitary regulations, and established policies and procedures.
You will earn:
- Starting wages $15.60 per hour - NEW WAGES!
- PLUS Hero Pay New! ($0.85 per hour!)
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full time
- Morning/Day shift and rotating weekends
- No late nights!
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of related food experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility, with strong knowledge of food procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs