Join our Durand Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
Our RNs/LPNs provide specialized care to patients in a variety of areas including orthopedics, cardiac, respiratory, oncology, palliative care, infections, neurology and dermatology.
You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized guest care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning guest well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs