Join our Schnepp Senior Care & Rehab Team!
Our Dietary Aides strive to provide the best culinary experience and ensure satisfaction is a top priority. Our patients look forward to their meals every day and we look forward to providing them with great food that invokes happiness and joy.
You will earn:
- Starting Wages $13.00 per hour
- PLUS New Hero Pay!
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- 401k with employer match
We need your help with these scheduling needs:
- Part Time
- First Shift -
- Second Shift - Afternoons Needed - 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
How you will help people every day:
- You will assist with preparing meals following all necessary guidelines and regulations
- You will plate food and assemble trays
- You may assist with serving in the dining room or delivering trays to rooms
- You will assist with daily cleaning requirements in the kitchen and dining areas
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs