Join our team at Bay Shores Senior Care and Rehab Center!
Our CNAs are more than just caregivers, they are friends and companions to our guests. They build relationships with our patients and families while providing assistance with activities of daily living. Our CNAs are uniquely positioned to notice changes in mood and behavior that are key in helping our clinical team recognize potential medical issues. We rely on our CNAs as they are a fundamental and valuable component of our clinical nursing team.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages Starting at $15.00 per hour
- PLUS $3.20 per hour hero pay
- Shift Differential:
- $1.50 per hour 2nd shift
- $1.00 per hour 3rd shift
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Part Time or Full Time
- 2nd Shift (Second Shift)
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will perform and document patient care using the individualized care plans as a guide. Bathing and all activities of daily living related care, such as skin care, preventative and supportive care, routine morning and evening mouth care, shaving, and dressing.
- You will perform and document nutritional intake, blood pressure, TPRs, catheter care, bowel/bladder training, weights, turning, positioning, range of motion, and ambulation.
- You will support physical, psychological, occupational, speech, restorative and recreational therapies by positively encouraging and promoting continued well-being.
- You will observe and report, as necessary, significant changes in routine or condition as appropriate to your nursing team
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- You have completed of an approved nurse aide training program, with current certification required from the State of Michigan
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs