Join our AWARD WINNING 5-Star team at Hoyt Nursing & Rehab!
2023 SILVER National Quality Award Winners!
Saginaw County's ONLY 5-Star Rated Facility!
The Infection Control Nurse specializes in identifying, controlling, and preventing outbreaks of infection. This position also assists with modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of residents, in accordance with established medical practices and state and facility requirements.
You will earn:
- Starting Wages; RN $36.00 per hour
- PLUS $3.20 per hour Hero Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- 401k with employer match
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher.
- License to practice as a Nurse (RN) in the State of Michigan; current CPR certification.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute or extended care facility.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
How you will help people every day:
- Develop and revise infection control policies and procedures.
- Investigate suspected outbreaks of infection.
- Provide consultation on infection risk assessment, prevention, and control strategies.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in the area of extended care facility patient care techniques; follow federal and state skilled nursing facility regulations.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs