Join our Lakepointe Team!
The Clinical Care Coordinator & Unit Manager is responsible for the oversight of an assigned unit within the center’s 24-hour operation and ensuring consistent and quality clinical care for all residents. You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- PLUS Hero Pay
- PLUS Shift Premiums for 3rd Shift
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will conduct regular rounds with patients and staff to monitor performance and care.
- You will instruct the team regarding the skilled care process and function as a resource person for clinical issues
- You will ensure the completion of requested reports, i.e., infection control, pharmacy compliance, quality management, etc.
- You will supervise the nursing team including giving direction & assignments, offering training, and contribute to recognition and evaluations.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- At least 2-4 years of related management experience
- Current Nursing State of Michigan RN License; current CPR certification.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs