Join the Wellbridge of Grand Blanc team!Our Skilled Nurses provide specialized care to patients in a variety of areas including orthopedics, cardiac, respiratory, oncology, palliative care, infections, neurology and dermatology. You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
You will earn: over $32/hour to start on Nights!
- LPN Starting wage $27.65 per hour - NEW WAGES!
- PLUS $3.20 per hour Hero Pay - NEW RATE!
- Overtime Pay
- PLUS $1.25 per hour shift differential for night shifts
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Nursing Leadership Opportunities – grow your nursing career!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 12 hour shifts
- Part Time
- Days Shift or Night Shift Needed!
Choose an easy way apply for this job opportunity:
- Apply to this posting below and we will reach out to you to discuss next steps
- Walk ins are welcome every day at 3139 E Baldwin, Grand Blanc
- Call us at 810-445-5300 to make an appointment
- Email us your interest at email@example.com
- Visit our website to apply at www.thewellbridgegroup.com
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will perform a variety of treatments, including would care, irrigations, IV therapy, tube feedings, chest tubes and peritoneal dialysis.
- You will administer medications to patients as prescribed by the physician and advise patients and families regarding changes to medications, treatment plans, and patient condition.
- You will provide preventative and supportive care directed to the physiologic and psychosocial well-being of patients.
- You will oversee the CNA team including giving direction & assignments, offering training, and contribute to recognition and evaluations.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an LPN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs