Join our WellBridge of Rochester Hills team!
Are you a natural leader with a passion for caring for people? Do you have a strong desire to coach and develop skills in others? Do you love being a part of the problem solving process? Consider The Wellbridge Group as the next step in your nursing career.
The Assistant Director of Nursing is responsible for the oversight of an assigned unit and ensures consistent and quality clinical care for all guests. This position will plan, implement, direct, and evaluate care to achieve optimal outcomes and work collaboratively with all other disciplines on assigned unit. Be part of our leadership team! An excellent opportunity to learn and advance in your career.
You will earn:
- Competitive Wages in the range $80,000 - $85,000
- Plus Hero Pay
- Sign On Bonus of $10,000
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- RN Loan Forgiveness
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- Full Time
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will conduct regular rounds with patients and staff to monitor performance and care.
- You will instruct the team regarding the skilled care process and function as a resource person for clinical issues
- You will ensure the completion of requested reports, i.e., infection control, pharmacy compliance, quality management, etc.
- You will supervise the nursing team including giving direction & assignments, offering training, and contribute to recognition and evaluations.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing, with at least 2 years of related experience.
- Current Nursing State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs