Become a CNA with us! As a Resident Assistant, you will provide supportive care for our patients, which will include a variety of tasks such as maintaining personal items, passing snack trays, pouring beverages, and tidying patient rooms. After successfully completing probationary period with the company as a Resident Assistant, we will register and pay for you to attend a Certified Nurse Aide Training Program and CNA testing!
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Pay during CNA training class
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- Paid CNA Training
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full or Part Time
- Afternoons & Nights available
- Second or Third Shift
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will keep patient living areas pleasant and tidy, including straightening rooms and shower rooms, cleaning bedside stands and closets, making beds and changing linens.
- You will respond promptly to patient call lights and requests.
- You will restock patient and pantry items such as gloves, supplies, etc.
- You will wash patient face and hands prior to and after meals
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Desire and ability to attend a Nurse Aide Training Program selected and sponsored by the company (after 90 day probationary period), with a commitment to gain CNA certification by completing the program and passing the exam.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
Dewitt, Holt, Okemos, East Lansing, Waverly, Edgemont Park, Haslett, Bath, Grand Ledge, Wacousta, Potterville, Mason, Williamston, Laingsburg, Eaton Rapids, Perry, Charlotte, Saint Johns, Webberville, portland
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs