Housekeeper – Camp Navarro
Camp Navarro is seeking an Housekeepers at their Anderson Valley event center. The ideal candidate is experienced in cleaning guest rooms and public spaces and processing laundry. and overseeing at least 6-10 team members. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a dedicated team in a beautiful location!
Previous housekeeping experience (lodging or hotel) preferred.
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player and ability to work with a variety of people and departments
- Ability to quickly problem solve and make sensible decisions.
About Camp Navarro
Camp Navarro is Northern California's premier 'back to nature' event property, and is available for corporate retreats, weddings, festivals, conferences, camps and other creative events. Camp Navarro is ideally situated in the coastal redwoods between the Anderson Valley wine country and the spectacular Mendocino coast. The property features 32 cabins, 100+ idyllic 'glamping' style lodging units, a 10,000 square foot main lodge and dining hall, and countless outdoor areas for sports and activities. The team at Camp Navarro shares a passion for nature, environmental stewardship, and the protection and conservation of precious natural resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time or part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs