New England Home Health Services is a family owned and operated home health care agency with over 30 years of experience providing professional and compassionate nursing care to our clients.
We are growing and we are hiring.
We are hiring a Nurse Case Manager to join our team in our Lexington office. The Nurse Case Manager plans, organizes, and coordinates the care of all assigned cases. The Case Manager, in consultation with other disciplines/professionals, selects outcome goals and skilled interventions. The Case Manager effectively uses agency and community resources, to achieve patient and family independence with patient care, in the patients' place of residence.
- Maintains working knowledge of current home health coverage guidelines, admissions criteria, documentation requirement and ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding guidelines; manage patient care accordingly.
- Effectively manages/supervises initial home visits; introducing services, admission criteria, process for determining patient eligibility and for obtaining required consents when eligibility is confirmed.
- Insures an accurate, initial comprehensive head to toe, OASIS and other assessments of patients and family to determine home care needs; obtains a history of current and previous illness(es).
Candidates for this position should have:
- Graduate of a state approved nursing school and currently licensed in MA.
- One or two years of home care experience preferred with demonstrated good verbal and written communications and organizational skills.
- Must maintain a current CPR per NEHHS policy
- A positive attitude, and acceptance of NEHHS' mission and goals
- .Team player who works effectively internally and externally on behalf of NEHHS.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have reliable transportation
New England Home Health offers a generous benefits package to its benefits eligible staff members. To find out more about NEHH, please visit our website at www.nehhs.com.
This is a management position
This is a full time position