Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
In this position, in the Drop Area, will collect and transport all gaming machine monies; in the Count Area, will count, wrap, verify, and prepare all monies to be transferred to the vault area.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide for the delivery of excellent customer service for all internal and external customers.
- Maintain daily cash box inventory.
- Collect and transport all monies from the Gaming floor to the count rooms, to include, all gaming machines, Table Games, NRT'S, and Off Track Betting.
- Set out all drop boxes for every machine daily, and use tracking software and labeler to specify machine numbers.
- Replace full cash boxes with empty cash boxes in all gaming machines.
- Take the full boxes and place them in a secure cart.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Good math skills (Must pass a math test administered by the Human Resource Department)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms. This position requires extensive lifting and bending; employee must frequently lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds. Prolonged standing and walking may occur.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must be willing to work in an enclosed area for extended periods of time.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
This is a non-management position
This is a half time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs