Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
SALARY: $12.00/Hr Plus Tips
Under direct supervision of the Food & Beverage Supervisor, prepares, season, and cooks a wide variety of food items, maintains safe and hygienic conditions before, during and after meal preparation of serving.
DUTIES AND RESPONIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Food & Beverage operations at all times and in all activities.
- Prepare food according to menus that have been developed.
- Plan cooking schedules to have food ready on time, but not too far in advance.
- Serve food in a casino setting.
- Operate electric and gas cooking equipment, kitchen equipment and kitchen utensils.
- Ensure food items prepared, stored, distributed and served at appropriate temperatures and under sanitary conditions. Attend food handling training every year.
- Restaurant food & beverage experience.
- Six (6) months of cooking experience.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50 ) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- Must be able to obtain a Food Handlers Permit.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continuously stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally use hands and arms to grasp, reach, carry, lift and/or move to fifty (50) pounds.
- Occasionally sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift items overhead weighing up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Work is generally performed in kitchen areas with exposure to heat, cold, fumes and steam and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
Department: Food & Beverage
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs