Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
SALARY: $12.00/Hr Plus Tips
Under direct supervision of the Food & Beverage Supervisor will serve food and beverages to Oneida Casino customers at designated locations. The incumbent will greet customers, answer customer questions, provide directions, obtain change for customers at machines, and transfer lost and found items to the appropriate areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customer of the Food & Beverage operations at all times and in all activities.
- Place and input orders into the register/bar and create a check for customers. Pick up complete orders.
- Receive cash from customers, make change, verify and record charges in order to balance all money.
- Receive deliveries and assist with stocking merchandise.
- Serve customers beverages, food, and change as requested.
- Keep beverage carts and work area in a clean, sanitary, and orderly fashion, i.e. refill machines as needed, refill carts or trays of needed beverages.
- Food & Beverage experience.
- Must be 18 year of age or older.
- High School Diploma, HSED Diploma, or GED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age 50 and older are exempt from this requirement.
- Must be able to obtain a Food Handlers Permit.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continuously stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Frequently transport trays weighing up to twenty (20) pounds through a crowded room throughout shift.
- Occasionally push and pull carts weighing over seventy (70) pounds through a crowded room throughout shift.
- Occasionally use hands and arms to grasp, reach, lift and/or move up to thirty (30) pounds and lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Occasionally lift items overhead weighing up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
Department: Food & Beverage
This is a non-management position
This is a full or part time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs