Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
SALARY: $12.00/Hr Plus Tips (Average range tips per hour: $4.00 - $5.00)
Park and retrieve customer cars in a safe and timely manner for the Oneida Casino. Ensure that services are provided effectively and efficiently to meet the needs of the Oneida Casino customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and maintain the delivery of excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of Oneida Casino at all times and in all activities.
- Park and retrieve customer's cars in a safe and efficient manner.
- Open vehicle and casino doors; greet customers.
- Assist customers with wheelchairs, walkers, and/or scooters and ensure proper tracking of casino wheelchairs.
- Assist customers with coats and/or baggage storage.
- Report any major incidents that occur with the Valet area immediately to supervisor, internal security, or gaming management as appropriate.
- Return lost items to the security department.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement
- A valid, non-probationary drivers license is required.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently walk, stand, and go up and down stairs; use hands to finger, handle, feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift and/or move up to forty (40) pounds.
- Work is generally performed in an outdoor setting.
- Extended hours and various work schedules including evening, weekend, and holidays will be required.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs