Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
SALARY: $12.63/Hr (NEGOTIABLE)
Responsible for the overall carpentry/maintenance of all Gaming buildings. Perform skilled tasks in accordance with standard practices of the construction and carpentry trades and codes under direction from Carpenters. Ensure that services are provided effectively and efficiently to the Oneida Nation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Facilities operations at all times and in all activities.
- Plan, layout, construct, and install various materials for projects using standard carpentry methods and meeting code requirements.
- Ability to operate and maintain tools, lifts, and equipment.
- Install, maintain, and repair various flooring and sub flooring.
- Work with various glues, adhesives, and caulks to complete work.
- Repair damaged and defective woodwork where possible to eliminate functional and visual defects.
- Perform duties at various heights using lifts or ladders.
- Remove snow from Gaming Division parking lots and sidewalks.
- Establish and maintain an inventory of materials needed/required.
- Complete work orders in a timely manner
- Complete inspection of various areas and perform preventive maintenance as needed.
- Deliver/assemble materials, furniture, and equipment as needed to assist various departments.
- Maintain Gaming facilities' exterior, roof, and grounds.
- Maintain and clean various surfaces, vents and grounds as needed to include using appropriate blood borne pathogen procedures.
- Paint and stain various areas as needed.
- Provide plumbing and minor electrical assistance when needed/required.
- Adhere to all safety procedures.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- A valid, non-probationary drivers license is required.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, and carry up to fifty (50) pounds. Repetitive movement of both hands.
- Occasionally crawl, climb heights, reach above shoulders, crouch, kneel, balance, push/pull, and lift seventy-five (75) to one hundred (100) pounds with assistance. Work using a lift that will require working with above ground heights up to fifty (50) feet.
- Situations where the use of Personal Protective Equipment may occur.
- Work is performed both indoors and outdoors. Exposure to natural weather conditions and various smokes, dusts, and mists may occur while performing duties. Standing and walking may be on uneven surfaces or unstable ground.
- Flexible schedule, extended hours to include all shifts, weekends, holidays, and an on-call basis may be required.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust-free.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Until Filled
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs