Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
INTERNAL Interim POSTING OPEN TO ALL ONEIDA CASINO EMPLOYEES
In this position you will perform basic and routine custodial duties for the upkeep of the Gaming Division. This position is required to work a flexible schedule to include all shifts, weekends, holidays, and an on-call basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure exceptional customer service for internal and external customers.
- Empty refuse containers
- Refill various dispensers (soap, tissue, paper, etc...).
- Clean mirrors, window sills, windows and window tracks (inside and out.)
- Dust mop and wet mop floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, carry up to twenty (20) pounds, talk and hear.
- Occasionally crawl, climb heights, reach above shoulders, crouch, kneel, balance, push/pull, lift up to fifty (50) pounds, and carry up to seventy (70) pounds with assistance.
- Work is performed in a Casino setting with moderate to high noise level and exposure to unpleasant odors, dust, dirt, fumes, chemicals, and cigarette smoke. Situations where safety-toe shoes, safety goggles, or gloves are needed may arise.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs