Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
INTERNAL INTERIM POSTING OPEN TO ALL EMPLOYEES
SALARY: $13.00/Hr (Funding for this position will END December 2020)
In this position you will perform basic and routine cleaning duties on the Gaming floor. This position is required to work a flexible schedule to include all shifts, weekends, holidays, and an on-call basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure exceptional customer service for internal and external customers.
- Maintain all Gaming Division facilities in an exceptional manner.
- Routinely clean and sanitize customer touch points.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Clean and maintain cleaning equipment.
- Adhere to and enforce all safety rules and regulations.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, talk and hear.
- Occasionally reach above shoulders, crouch, kneel, balance.
- Repetitive movement of both hands and use of protective clothing and/or equipment.
- Work is performed in a Casino setting with moderate to high noise level and exposure to unpleasant odors, dust, dirt, fumes, chemicals, and cigarette smoke. Situations where safety-toe shoes, safety goggles, or gloves are needed may arise.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
Funding for this position will END DECEMBER 2020.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs