Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
SALARY: $60,783/Annually (Negotiable)
This position is responsible for interacting with MIS customers to provide effective business solutions through the application of technology and process improvement. Incumbent will focus on analyzing business processes, suggesting improvements, and apply system capabilities to meet the needs of the Gaming Division. Incumbent will support the integration of technologies through formal business methodologies to support and enhance the goals of Oneida business units. The incumbent will work with the business managers to develop process metrics to provide a statistical base for process improvement. The incumbent will possess the analytical skills to identify system failures and develop a root cause analysis. Incumbent will have opportunities to provide leadership on projects, and train/mentor junior staff members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transform data into information to support business unit goals.
- Develop return on investment and payback analysis for proposed changes.
- Apply project management techniques and structure to assigned projects and daily assignments.
- Participate as a team member on multi-departmental projects and/or work independently on programming projects.
- Develop work plans which provide for system design, testing and implementation.
- Provide guidance to junior team members. Provide leadership on system development projects as needed/required.
- Provide information to internal MIS Management, as well as Business Unit Management, through formal and/or informal presentations.
- Assist with or provide systems designs which will include user interviews, needs assessment, and coordination with existing systems.
- Evaluate new software products to support user and/or programmer activities.
- Provide initial and/or follow up user training with respect to system function and usage.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of user and systems documentation.
- Assist with annual budget preparation.
- Support annual audit review activities.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of industry/technology changes and developments through appropriate training and education.
- Previous experience with Hyland’s OnBase document management system or similar document management system.
- Previous experience with Micros Simphony restaurant point of sale system or similar point of sale system.
- Previous work experience in a Casino and/or Hospitality environment.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or closely related field to the targeted business application from an accredited college or university.
- Five (5) years’ experience programming in a business environment; experience in the following; programming and business expertise; system design and analysis in a business environment; as a project manager; in Business Process Redesign; in workflow analysis; with process improvement initiatives using process metrics; experience in the targeted business area or technology solution.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently walk and sit.
- Occasionally stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Work is generally performed in an office setting with a moderate noise level.
ITEMS TO BE SUBMITTED:
Must provide a copy of diploma, license, degree or certification.
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Until Filled
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs