- Full-time, Non-exempt, 12-month work year
- Occasional evening or weekend hours may be required.
- Employment responsibilities, compensation, or any other factor may change with changes in federal regulations, state regulations, the agency's contracts, or at agency direction.
SALARY: Range of Steps 1 – 4, $17.81/hr. - $20.62/hr Initial salary placement, Step 1.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open until a sufficient pool of qualified applicants has been established.
- Two years experience in general clerical and/or accounting.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and generation of computerized reports.
- Type thirty words per minute with accuracy.
- Ability to travel quickly and safely between offices and other locations as needed.
- Ability to correctly and effectively communicate in written and oral English.
- A California driver's license, daily use of an automobile, and automobile liability insurance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Perform routine clerical and/or accounting duties.
- Assist in maintaining fiscal files.
- Assist in preparing internal reports.
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly fiscal reports to funding sources.
- Assist in processing all fiscal department incoming and/or outgoing mail.
- Assist in copying accounting documents.
- Operate computerized accounting system.
- Actively participate in in-service training.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Read and implement all agency and program policies and procedures.
- Accurately complete all assigned paperwork and documentation on a timely basis according to agency policies and procedures.
- Perform work related errands.
- Assist in receptionist responsibilities.
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works under the direction of the Accounting Manager or Staff Accountant.
BENEFITS: Options for Learning provides flexible spending credits which can be applied toward the purchase of any of the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Plan, AFLAC, Dependent Care, 403(b) Retirement Savings, or a Cash-out option. Options for Learning also provides 9 paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off, Basic Life Insurance coverage, Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost to its employees.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs