- Full-time, Non-exempt, 12-month work year
- Occasional evening or weekend hours may be required.
- Employment responsibilities, compensation, or any other factor may change with changes in federal regulations, state regulations, the agency's contracts, or at agency direction.
SALARY: Range of Steps 1 – 4, $22.52/hr. - $26.07/hr Initial salary placement, Step 1.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open until a sufficient pool of qualified applicants has been established.
- Two years’ experience in general secretarial and/or accounting.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and the generation of computerized reports.
- Ability to work well with people
- Ability to type forty-five words per minute
- Ability to safely travel between local offices and other locations, as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and oral English.
- A California driver’s license, daily use of an automobile, and automobile liability insurance.
- Command of Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin or Vietnamese.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist in preparing and mailing monthly, quarterly and yearly fiscal reports to funding sources.
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, and other documents.
- Maintain and organize administrative/fiscal files
- Process all credit applicants, vendor account records and credit card reports.
- Monitor all business travel, consultant contract and equipment maintenance records.
- Process corporate office supplies order.
- Receive and log all incoming checks and submit to Finance for deposit.
- Sort fiscal department and corporate office incoming and/or outgoing mail.
- Assist in copying documents.
- Communicate with and assist agency administrators, as needed.
- Communicate with bankers and vendors, as needed.
- Assist in conducting fiscal and annual in-service trainings.
- Perform work-related errands.
- Create calendar for staff meetings, type agendas and minutes.
- Back-fill for receptionist and Executive Secretary, when necessary
- Assist the fiscal staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer.
BENEFITS: Options for Learning provides flexible spending credits which can be applied toward the purchase of any of the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Plan, AFLAC, Dependent Care, 403(b) Retirement Savings, or a Cash-out option. Options for Learning also provides 9 paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off, Basic Life Insurance coverage, Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost to its employees.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs