- Full Time, 10- month work year.
- Occasional evenings or weekend hours may be required.
- Employment, responsibilities, compensation, or any other factor may be affected by changes in governmental regulations, the Agency's contracts, or at Agency discretion.
- Ability to organize work schedule for maximum use of time.
- Ability to lift and stack heavy cartons, etc. (ie: up to 25 pounds).
- A California Driver’s License.
- Must meet the requirements of the agency’s automobile insurance company.
- Five years driving experience.
- Ability to correctly and effectively communicate in written and oral English.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Transport food from central kitchen to Options center based sites.*
- Maintain agency van in clean operating condition and notify Nutrition Center Manager of need for repair or servicing.*
- Sort and pack food for centers.*
- Work effectively with team members.*
- Read and implement all agency and program policies and procedures.*
- Accurately complete all assigned paperwork and documentation, on a timely basis, according to agency policies and procedures.*
- Actively participate in in-service training.*
- Use sensitivity and good judgment when interacting with children, parents and staff.*
- Prepare and maintain transport records as per CCFP requirements.*
- Accept delivery of food as needed.*
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment.*
- Drive agency van in a safe, responsible manner.*
- Follow basic health standards in regards to the handling of food.*
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works under direction of the CCFP Assistant Nutrition Center Manager and CCFP Nutrition Center Manager in conjunction with State Preschool Division Director.
BENEFITS: Options for Learning provides flexible spending credits which can be applied toward the purchase of any of the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Plan, AFLAC, Dependent Care, 403(b) Retirement Savings, or a Cash-out option. Options for Learning also provides 9 paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off, Basic Life Insurance coverage, Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost to its employees.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
Division: State Preschool
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs