- Full time, non-exempt, Twelve month work year
- Occasional evening or weekend hours may be required
- Employment, responsibilities, compensation, or any other factor may be affected by changes in governmental regulations, the agency’s contracts, or at agency discretion.
SALARY: Range of Steps 1 - 4 $15.97 – $18.48/hr. Initial salary placement, Step 1.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open until filled
- Telephone answering skills.
- Word processing skills.
- General clerical and data entry experience.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to type 30 words per minute with accuracy.
- Ability to correctly and effectively communicate in written and oral English.
- A California Driver’s License, daily use of an automobile, and liability insurance.
- Ability to work well with people, and sensitivity to the needs of children and families.
- Bilingual in Spanish
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide general clerical support to division staff.
- Maintain family files, provider file, and waiting list of families.
- Maintain other Child Care Services Division files.*
- Serve as a receptionist duties as needed*
- Assist Secretarial and Clerical Supervisor, Division Coordinators and Division Director as needed.*
- Provide data entry, word processing and typing for all departments in Child Care Services Division.*
- Process Division mail, including metered mail, bulk mail, federal express, United Postal Service and other postal duties.*
- Read and implement all agency and program policies and procedures.*
- Accurately complete all assigned paperwork and documentation on a timely basis according to agency policies and procedures.*
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Works under the direction of the Secretarial and Clerical Supervisor
BENEFITS: Options for Learning provides flexible spending credits which can be applied toward the purchase of any of the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Plan, AFLAC, Dependent Care, 403(b) Retirement Savings, or a Cash-out option. Options for Learning also provides 9 paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off, Basic Life Insurance coverage, Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost to its employees.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
Division: Child Care Services
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs