- Full-Time, Non-exempt, Twelve month work year
- Occasional evening or weekend hours may be required
- Employment, responsibilities, compensation, or any other factor may be affected by changes in governmental regulations, the agency’s contracts, or at agency discretion.
SALARY: Range of Steps 1 – 4, $20.84/hr - $24.12/hr. Initial salary placement, Step 1.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open until filled.
- Two years experience in a professional capacity in child development programs.
- A.A. degree in child development, or related field (as deemed by the agency).
- Ability to correctly and effectively communicate in written and oral English.
- A California driver’s license, daily use of an automobile, and automobile liability insurance.
- Computer skills including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Command of Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin or Vietnamese strongly preferred.
- BA/BS degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Maintain updated and accurate records and files for children enrolled in the Family Child Care Homes Network contracts.*
- Conduct home visits with providers and offer training on child development topics.*
- Mediate between parents and providers when needed.
- Assist providers with child care issues, licensing regulations, and other program concerns.*
- Survey providers in order to meet their needs and interests for training.*
- Assist in updating the Provider Handbook.
- Plan, implement and facilitate parent-related training and parent-child play days.*
- Assist with provider events and Parent Advisory Board meetings.*
- Maintain knowledge of and compliance with Community Care Licensing regulations, and Funding Terms and Conditions.*
- Prepare reports as needed for the Provider & Outreach Managers, Coordinators, and Division Administrator.*
- Train and score providers using Family Day Care Rating Scale, or equivalent program.*
- Read and implement all agency and program policies and procedures.*
- Accurately complete all assigned paperwork and documentation on a timely basis according to agency policies and procedures.*
- Assist Division Administrator as needed.*
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.*
- Works under direction of the Senior Provider and Outreach Manager.
BENEFITS: Options for Learning provides flexible spending credits which can be applied toward the purchase of any of the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Plan, AFLAC, Dependent Care, 403(b) Retirement Savings, or a Cash-out option. Options for Learning also provides 9 paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off, Basic Life Insurance coverage, Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost to its employees.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
Division: Child Care Services
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs