- Full-time, 12-month work year.
- Occasional evening or weekend hours may be required.
- Employment, responsibilities, compensation, or any other factor may be affected by changes in governmental regulations, the agency’s contracts, or at agency discretion.
SALARY: Range of Steps 1 – 4, $29.10/hr - $33.69/hr. Initial salary placement, Step 1.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open until filled.
- Two years management experience utilizing a case management approach.
- BA/BS degree in social services or related field (as deemed by the agency).
- Ability to correctly and effectively communicate in written and oral English.
- Command of Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin or Vietnamese.
- Computer skills.
- A California driver’s license, daily use of an automobile, and automobile liability insurance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Plan and implement family support services.*
- Supervise, train, and evaluate enrollment component staff.*
- Train teaching staff on enrollment component related issues.*
- Review family files for compliance with funding source requirements and Community Care Licensing requirements.*
- Review program records related but not limited to attendance, food program and enrollment in order to maintain compliance with funding source requirements.*
- Coordinate the completion of all program documentation and reports related to enrollment and attendance.*
- Handle parent concerns and appeals with sensitivity.*
- Maintain rapport with parents and act as the first level of administration in regards to enrollment questions or appeal of enrollment decisions.*
- Maintain up to date information on requirements for eligibility including but not limited to Title 22 (Community Care Licensing), and Head Start Performance Standards.*
- Accurately complete all assigned paperwork and documentation on a timely basis according to agency policies and procedures.*
- Represent the agency at meetings and in the community.
- Actively participate in in-service training.*
- Read and implement all agency and program policies and procedures.*
- Promote full enrollment, and participate in recruitment of children as directed.*
- Assist the Family Service Administrator and Division Director as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.*
- Works under direction of the Family Service Administrato.
* Denotes essential job functions
Benefits: Options for Learning provides flexible spending credits which can be applied toward the purchase of any of the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Plan, AFLAC, Dependent Care, 403(b) Retirement Savings, or a Cash out option. Options for Learning also provides 9 paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off, Basic Life Insurance coverage, Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost to its employees.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
Division: Head Start
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs