- Work collaboratively with department staff and administrators to develop and execute a cohesive communications strategy.
- Build tools, resources and campaigns that elevate the agency's brand and awareness within the communities served. Lead the generation of content for engagement with targeted families, policy makers, funders and donors, partners and the general community.
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all agency print and digital content including, but not limited to, advertisements, newsletters, blogs, brochures, press releases and whitepapers.
- Test the effectiveness of activities and measure outcomes including return on investment.
- Craft clear, compelling communications and strive to maintain a voice that brings together data and research with our direct connection to communities.
- B.A./B.S. degree in Communications, Public Relations or equivalent field.
- Minimum five years of professional experience in marketing, branding, public relations and/or strategic communications preferably in education or human services field.
- Three years supervisory/management experience.
- Alignment to Options for Learning's mission and values.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates persistence and ingenuity.
- Impact-focused and able to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Highly collaborative style, flexible and open feedback.
- Full time
- Reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Some travel required.
Benefits: Options for Learning provides flexible spending credits which can be applied toward the purchase of any of the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Plan, AFLAC, Dependent Care, 403(b) Retirement Savings, or a Cash out option. Options for Learning also provides 9 paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off, Basic Life Insurance coverage, Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost to its employees.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs