Come join our team and have an AMAZING SUMMER ADVENTURE.
Do you have a passion for the great outdoors and a love for interpretive interactions that encourage and invite hands-on learning. If so we have the job for you in the Sequoia National Forest. Come be a part of our team among the big trees. Perform a variety of work activities while providing customer service in the operation of recreational, historic or natural features of the area, or historic objects and artifacts for visitors
- Host visitors.
- Conducts interpretive programs and may lead guided walks or hikes.
- Techniques for display and interpretation of objects, artifacts and general resources to visitors.
- Completes reports regarding activities, transaction and progress covering a specified time period.
- Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Park rules, fees and functions.
- Other duties as assigned as related to the position
- Public relations and information dissemination, active listening, service orientation, critical thinking
- Basic curatorial techniques.
- Research of natural or historical information.
- Oral and written communications
This is a non-management position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs