Come join our AMAZING TEAM!!!
Are you looking for an AMAZING ADVENTURE and the opportunity to work with a creative, team? Then come work with us!! We are a growing Hospitality and Retail company with operations in California, New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, Montana and Washington. We are looking for a talented and eager professional to join our corporate team as a Human Resources Specialist. We are looking for an individual that can bring energy, ambition to grow and learn, and have a strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The Human Resources Specialist is responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR Department. Duties will include employee engagement, supporting performance management, employee relations, payroll processing and recruiting and onboarding new hires.
- Effectively recruit, hire and on-board line level and management employees according to staffing guidelines
- Assist with payroll processing and HRIS functions
- Communicate professionally with a diverse employee population and encourage teamwork at all levels
- Be available to work and assist with multiple work sites
- Be a team player and positive resource for employee problem resolution
- Operate with an attention to detail and organization.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- MUST Possess at least 3 years HR generalist experience
- Able to multi-task and stay focused under pressure
- Possess general understanding of California labor laws
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in the office located in Overland Park, KS
Competitive Wages based on experience. Experience with operations in forest/campground operations a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer! Apply today and start your adventure.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs