Dawnland LLC, located in Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, Maine may be the most beautiful place you will ever get to work. Surrounded by lush forest and the idyllic Jordan Pond, this is an adventure not to be missed.
We are seeking a Human Resources Specialist who will work closely with the Dawnland leadership team to recruit, hire and train our seasonal staff of food & beverage, retail and housing associates.
The HR position is a year-round, full time position offering competitive pay and benefits.
The position entails:
- Recruiting and hiring Exchange Participants from other countries;
- Working closely with the leaders of food & beverage and retail to recruit and hire staff;
- Conducting on-boarding of all staff;
- Processing payroll and tracking benefits;
- Managing housing assignments in company-provided housing;
- Assisting the GM with performance management issues and preparing documentation;
- Creating an effective recruiting program to attract and retain staff;
- Other duties as requested related to HR and housing management.
The successful candidate will:
- Be dependable and organized;
- Maintain confidentiality at all times;
- Be professional and teamwork oriented;
- Be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested;
- Possess polished communication skills;
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs frequently
- Be able to work 40+ hours per week
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in human resources or related field
Dawnland is an equal opportunity employer!
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs