Carlsbad Caverns Trading Company, (CCTC), located in the splendor of the Chihuahuan Desert in Carlsbad Caverns National Park, is seeking cafe associates to join our talented culinary team in providing exceptional food and customer service to the visitors of the Park.
You’ll spend your time working in the beauty of this national treasure alongside talented team members committed to protecting the environment and providing extraordinary hospitality to visitors from around the world.
Enjoy competitive pay and benefits!!!
CCTC does provide a free employee shuttle to and from the Park on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Willing to be trained in, and perform, all cafe duties including: cashiering, food prep and service, inventory, stocking, cleaning, etc.
- Be a strong contributor to a teamwork environment and consistently adhere to scheduled work shifts
- Represent the company in a professional manner according to company policy
- Follow all company procedures with no deviation
- Adept with cash handling and operating the point of sale registers in a professional and honest manner
- Greet all guests with a smile and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Willing to uphold the highest values of honesty and integrity
-Ability to work in a fast-paced environment involving frequent squatting, bending, twisting and lifting up to 40 lbs. and spending up to 8 hours per day standing
-Excellent customer service and people skills
-Ability to work a variety of day, night, weekend and holiday shifts up to 40 hours per week
-Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills
-Ability to meet and/or exceed customer service expectations
Knowledge and Experience:
-High school diploma or equivalent required
-POS and Cafe prep and service experience preferred
-Customer Service experience (Minimum 1 year)
CCTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs