Echo Bluff Lodge is nestled alongside Sinking Creek with expansive, breathtaking views of the park's namesake, Echo Bluff. The beautiful lodge overlooks a one-of-a-kind panorama that amazes all! We offer cabin and lodge guest rooms, Sinkin' Creek Mercantile and the Creekside Grill.
The Mercantile offers a variety of essentials such as food, refreshments and a unique variety of gifts and souvenirs.
- 50% Discount on Food and Retail Items
- Unique, and fun environment, located within Echo Bluff State Park
- Greet customers, answer phones and provide friendly customer service
- Achieve and maintain knowledge of Mercantile items and property.
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point of sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards and making change
- Restock and maintain displays (labeling correctly as needed) per Company standards
- Participate in closing, opening procedures
- Participate in daily cleaning/maintenance duties
- Contribute to a positive environment where all employees trust and respect each other
- Other duties per the Duties checklist and as assigned
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to interact positively with others
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure
- Display energy and enthusiasm when working with customers and fellow Associates
- Dependable to always be on time and on schedule
- Able to lift frequently up to 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs. Position also involves frequent bending, twisting, lifting and squatting and up to 8 hours per day on feet in a fast paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Demonstrated ability to handle general math
- Minimum 1 year retail sales experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To learn more, visit us at EchoBluffStatePark.com
This is a non-management position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs