The Lodge at Mammoth Cave (MCNP ONP, LLC) operates a variety of Food Services, Retail, Lodging and Bus Transportation within the beautiful National Park! If you are looking for a unique place to work and have a passion for providing customer service, this is the spot for you this summer!
We're looking for a friendly and energetic individual to help us kick off our bike rental program!
This is a full time, seasonal position (May - October)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests with a warm and friendly smile while providing exceptional bike rental customer service
- Ensure that bikes are clean and in good condition prior to guests getting on
- Ensure that bikes are properly stowed and cleaned in the storage area at the end of day
- Exhibit professional behavior at all times when communicating with guests and fellow employees
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the Company, trails and surrounding area.
- Assist in the retail gift store, convenience store and deli when requested
- Support and understand all safety and environmental requirements
- Actively participate in creating a positive work environment, promoting team work
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Must be able to work a variety of day, weekend, holiday shifts
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to meet and/or exceed customer expectations
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally. Position involves frequent bending, twisting, lifting and squatting. Majority of shift will be spent on feet for up to 8 hours per day in a fast paced environment.
Knowledge and Experience:
Experience: Prior customer service experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
This is a seasonal position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs