White Pines Lodge offers and a casual family restaurant, dinner theater and weekend buffet in the beautiful White Pines Forest State Park, located in Mt. Morris, Illinois.
We're looking for team orientated cooks to join our team!
- 50% Employee Discount
- Fun Environment
- Flexible schedule
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday - Thursday 8a - 9p
- Friday & Saturday 8a - 9p
- Provide exceptional guest service, working individually and with the team, to surpass expectations in an efficient, motivated and positive, can-do manner.
- Assist the Kitchen Manager and Lead cook in ensuring that the menu and guest service expectations as set forth by the employee handbook are being met or exceeded.
- Adhere to defined company recipes and safe food handling procedures to deliver an exceptional guest experience
- Complete all required food and safety logs in a timely and efficient manner per company procedures and federal, state, and local regulations
- Provide timely, courteous, and professional service to all guests
- Follow all health and safety standards, policies, and initiatives
- Knowledge of food preparation and storage, sanitation requirements and commercial kitchen equipment
- Must be able to work a variety of day, night, weekend, and holiday shifts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – must be able to read, write and speak English
- Majority of shift will be spent on feet in a fast-paced environment and in proximity of other people. Must be able to carry up to 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Frequent bending, twisting, lifting, and squatting will be required.
Education & Experience
Experience: 1 year restaurant cooking experience but willing to train the right, eager individual
We are an equal opportunity employer! Apply today!
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs